Hire a Hot Tub / Portable Jacuzzi
Portable Jacuzzi / Hot Tub
Hire a Hot Tub for a party with friends or a romantic Jacuzzi date idea at home (works exceptionally well with our outdoor cinema for added romance).
– Seating: 6 people
– 42°C Heating System
– 138 Air jets Massage System
– Whisper Quiet technology
– Energy Saving Timer
– Outside Dimensions: 2.04 x 0.7m
– Water Capacity – 930L
– Heat Increasing Rate: 1.2-2°C/Hour
R1,000 per day (overnight), or
R1,500 for the full weekend
Frequently Asked Questions:
Hot Tub Essentials
- No smoking of cigarettes is allowed when inside the jacuzzi
- Please take care with dogs/cats around the jacuzzi as it is inflatable and teeth/claws can easily damage it.
- A hose pipe must be available to fill the jacuzzi and be able to reach the desired setup location.
- The jacuzzi cannot be moved once filled with water.
- Please drain the jacuzzi before we come to collect. Once all water has been drained, give it a quick dry with a cloth, then deflate the hot tub and our team will put back into it’s carrying bag.
When will you deliver?
- Please ensure you let us know the date and time you would like to use the Jacuzzi. Our team will usually aim to deliver and setup the jacuzzi the day before to ensure it has heated in time for your use.
- Collection is made the following day.
How does set up work? (Only necessary if our team does not setup)
- Place down the ground mat on a level area of ground, and unpack the deflated spa on top.
- Connect power to the spa, and press the inflate button on the control panel. 120 seconds later your spa is inflated and ready to fill.
- Use your garden hose, connected to your water supply, to then fill your spa up with water.
- Then you need to press the heater button to then heat the water to your desired level.
- When you have finished using the jacuzzi, simply connect the hose adaptor (supplied) to the bottom of the hot tub, connect your hose to the adaptor and place the other end to a suitable draining area, then release the plug in the bottom of your spa to start drainage.
- Once all water has been drained, give the spa a quick dry with a cloth, then deflate the spa and our team will put back into it’s carrying bag.
How long will the portable spa take to warm up? And cool down?
The heat increase rate is 1.2 – 2.5°C/hour. If the water starts at 24°C it will take 7-10 hours to reach 38°C. The temperature drops by 1°C every 5 hours overnight. By using an inflatable bladder under the cover, and a heat preservation mat, heating can be accelerated and cool-down reduced.
How long does it take to fill portable jacuzzi with water?
It should take about 10 minutes to fill the spa with your garden hose water supply, depending on hose size and water pressure.
Should I install the hot tub indoors, or outdoors?
Each location has its pros and cons. Having the hot tub outside allows you to soak up the sun in style, as well as experience being in a bubbling hot jacuzzi during the cold winter nights when you won’t notice the cold around you thanks to your core body temperature being heated by the spa.
If used outdoors, the area must be swept clear of debris before our team arrives to setup.
Please take care with dogs/cats around the jacuzzi as it is inflatable and teeth/claws can easily damage it.
An inside spa gives greatest privacy, but you will need to ensure you have proper ventilation to allow the humidity to leave your home. Draining of the spa is not a problem, but you will need to be able to make sure your hose exits the water somewhere suitable.
Can I set up the hot tub on a concrete patio?
Yes, but a ground cloth is recommended. Do not drag spa across concrete, as this may cause damage. Select a smooth and level area, free of sharp objects.
Is the hot tub noisy?
The inflatable spa will not emit any noise when it is in standby mode, filtration or heating mode. When the motor is in use, you will hear that and the bubbles of the water